Thursday, February 9, 2017

Jogging - Short Red Jog

Hi Blog,

Today weather was clear and no rain. I have not being jogging for nearly four months due to many reasons - mainly because of timing. Initially when I was back home, my mind was telling me that I can do it at other days, let laze around and give your body a rest.

But no! I geared up and out I went! I was Glad that I made it happened. :)

Great to see you again trees.
Today weather was great!
but to be honest, I will llike to jog there more often because sooner, I won't be seeing this path anymore. Everything will change in few months later....

Look at this logs to ensure visitors safe from the mud, how considerate they are.
but sooner... this path will close off and renovate with a platform...
no more mud on your shoes... actually sound kind of sad....
Sooner... this granite path which serves the visitors and runners a good landing, will be gone too...


but one thing that they won't change, which is this special place where the pitcher plants grow happily!
Let's keep it untouched. :)
Do visit this place if you can.
Will continue jogging :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog