Sunday, February 5, 2017

Personal - CNY House Visit

Hi Blog,

Today was ninth day of Chinese New Year, and my friends and I will go around to visit some houses with the teens. This was just a short post about today because usually during CNY, the youth/people will spend time to gamble, eating and mind their own business on their phone.

Uniquely what we did something meaningful for everyone, beside filling ourselves with food prepared by the host (thank you for preparing) we had an interactive session to know one another - knowing the history about the house, baby-photos-guessing game which made everyone laugh over it, (I can't share the pictures here) and received spiritual encouragement from one another.

And my beloved camera finally treated it purposes for taking a wefie!




Two houses visit.
Sitting on a wooden log, interesting.
We had fun together and followed by tomb visit to Wanqun, Uncle Sim and Andeline jie, then having an overload steamboat session at Jiayan's house....

Sian... I hate to see my tummy bloated like crazy.... Hope I won't have to eat like that...

Just a brief learning point of what I learned from today

Mr Liao sees everyone grow up from young until now, he witnessed growth of physical and spiritual. Everyone here is linked and connected to one another. From a simple incident (something dropped onto a neighbor's window) until become Family of Light was an unimaginable and full of gratitude of Heaven's arrangement. 感恩!

Speaking about Heaven's arrangement, even Zhide's house is also gone through nearly 30 years of evolution. From a poor and depressing situation until today, Heaven has His arrangement in each and everyone of us. We have to learn to obey and follow His will and order.

I can't comment much here :) Just a brief sharing. Thank you Heaven.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog