Saturday, July 16, 2016

Personal - Visit my Cousin's New Condo House

Hey Blog,

After I jogged back, did a quick bathing and rushed down to fetch my mother to my cousin's house warming.

Nice beautiful clouds.
My cousin stays in a condo located at Sengkang - Riversound Residence.

Check out the BEAUTIFUL SWIMMING POOL!
Wah....... How I wish I can have a swimming pool conveniently under my house so that I can swim daily....
But.... I can't afford it... Yeah I know I can fulfil my dream by pushing hard. If so, will I ever have a chance to swim due to the amount work I carried to pay for a condo?

Anyway, just let go my thoughts and enjoyed the swim!
Look weirdly that I layed down there and sun tan alone while residents are playing in water.
I swam a few laps and yeah fat fat me.
honestly I love my trunk due to its seamless design.
I guess I will buy one more for spare.
Dress up for lunching.
Oh man...... The lunching was a heavy one, all my simple workout wasted......

Oh well... Just enjoy living and stop worrying.
There is so many things I can't control, so Just do whatever I can. 
Beautiful condo is a dream for me, I guess it is a Want, not a Must. Just smile and live on!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog