Sunday, July 24, 2016

Personal - My Birthday Celebration on Sunday 24th July

Hey Blog,

After my Pulau Ubin Trip and washed up at Xuanyi's place, I rushed down to treat my aunties some durians as a mini celebration for my Bday. 

So we decided to have durians at this stall, Lian Hua Chun Fruit Trading (facebook link) at Balestier Road.

I heard they have some great durians.
No more durian buffet, just go for GOOD durians!
Experienced and skillful durian seller introduced some of their good ones.
We decided to eat behind their stall where they have installed many small tables and free drinks.
Yummy..... :p
Holding the durian is Heavenly....
One thing great about this place is that they provided plastic glove so that we won't have durian stain on our hands.
It has been a long time since I ate mangosteens, so I bought a bag for them. :)
Durian is known as King of Fruits and Mangosteen is the Queen of Fruits.
If anyone of you wants to eat some durians, you can give this stall a chance. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog