Friday, July 22, 2016

Personal - My Birthday Celebration on Friday 22nd July

Hi Blog,

my birthday is near, for me, I don't usually celebrate my own birthday; just a normal day but I will buy things to reward/pamper myself. LOL! 

But today something happened which made me feel touched. My HOD came back from a course and organised a mini celebration for July birthday babies which including me. :D Usually I will see teachers celebrate with one another at their own level than my level. So this was out of my expectation!

She ordered a pizza with onion and garlic, and a chocolate cake.
Mushroom pizza. :D wow.......
Simple Chocolate cake. Fat...............
At that moment, I had a thought.... to be honest, even the cheese might have 80% contains rennet.... So usually I will prefer not to eat those unknown resource of cheese beside Mozzarella cheese. But at tha moment, I won't want to make things difficult for everyone who isn't vegetarian, so I accepted the move and took the cheese. (yes, I know some people will comment things negetaively and trying to make me feel even worse.)

If I have a choice, I won't take the pizza in normal condition.

anyway Say cheese!
Happy Birthday  to us!
Thank you everyone
group photo!
After having a filling fest, I saw a gift on my desk!

It is a POP of Captain America!
OH MY!
I thought usually people will think I like Iron man because on my desk I got an iron man mouse (link).
Have to mention this here, my HOD was confused on which one to get, she was wondering that do I like Iron man... But she recalled that I showed her a captain america wearable sleeping bag, so she got me the right one!

My Super hero!
=========================================================
[Updated 01/08/2016]
What a surprise! Today I brought gift from Xuanren and Xuanyi. They chose Captain for me too!

YIPPEE NEW KEYCHAIN!
HAHAHA What a gift! a Captain CUP!
Double surprise was that I found another gift!

Three captains greeting me!
a note from mystery person.
what a troll! 
My birthday marked in my soul, that I will lead my life like Captain. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog