Monday, July 25, 2016

Personal - My Surprised Birthday Celebration on Monday Night

Hey Blog,

On my actual birthday, my friends were cooking for some surprise party. First they got Xuanyi to ask me out from my house for a small chit chat. (For me, I sensed something suspicious... So I wore something less revealing, unlike which I usually will wear comfortably at home. :3 )

I went out to meet up with Xuanyi, as he was sounded troubled so I met him at one of the coffeeshops, when the rest of the team creep into my house. 

Wait a min! what is this?
OH MY! THEY GOT ME THE VEGAN PIZZA FROM BROWNICE (facebook page)!!!!!!
And light up.
What a new way to serve as a birthday cake. Hahaha
The surprise team was getting ready
Oh my! Huiyin was here too :)
Counting down for my return
Hahaha! I was shocked to see everyone surprised me like that, especially the non-normal candles took me some time to blow it off and stained my saliva. Next after pizza, Engkiat brought out my FAVOURITE!

DURIAN!!!!!!!!!
OH MY! IT WAS SO BIG!
My first time holding the durian by this way, and it HURT!, as I can't throw it on the floor.
then I had picked up another way for picture. :D
Please don't drop.
SMile! :D
what a creative way to have the candle on different "cake".
And lucky they didn't put the different candle type.
Take picture with my mother.
Today isn't my birthday, but a birthday celebration for my mother who went through life and death to birth me and take care of me for 38 years.
Thank you Mother.
Thank you everyone for such surprised party :)
Successful surprised party
Thank you Engkiat, Yaoming, Xuanyi, Junhong, Alan, Huiyin and Xuanren.

Had a wonderful Durian fest! :D Forget about FAT!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog