Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cycling - Look Nerdy

Hi Blog!

Finally I received the suit that I have been waiting for!!! It is the Tron skinsuit for cycling from Podiumcycling!!!


Isn't it that cool?! If that light strap glow, it will be awesome! I found someone who wore this and it looks so cool on him.


I am so eager to wear it! 


But when I wore it and look again

Okay I know I am FAT.
Something not right... Hmmm

Something wrong....
The design looks a bit weird. I know I am short and don't have the super model figure but it still look so weird. If compare to my cycling suit below.


That tron suit looks like I am tucked in my top into my bottom tight! The whole thing look so short. Check out the Podiumcycling suit picture.


I guess I don't have a good body frame to display the awesomeness of the suit.

I have emailed to Podiumcycling, hopefully they can exchange for two pieces suit... If not, have to sell it away cheap and pay more... 

What wrong I removed the tag from the suit... Because Podiumcycling return policy is to have the tags with it...

So I am trying to sell it on eBay, hope I can get it sold... I will give myself a month to decide its fate with me.

Lesson learned:
"Never ever removed any tags from the clothing unless you are certain and satisfied with the product. Expensive lesson..."

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog