Saturday, February 1, 2014

MapleSea - Helium Balloon Garden Event

Hi Blog,

Celebrating of the Year of Horse, MapleSea comes out this interesting and frustrating event. Anyway, let me introduce to you.

It is Helium Balloon Garden Event (Duration: 29th January 2014 ~ 11th February 2014)

You can check this link for more details.
Background Story (Credit the MapleSea)
You have to help NPC Jia Jia to burst the helium horse balloon.

image1 of the starting quest

You can find NPC Jia Jia in Horse Balloon Theme Park from Dimension Mirror in towns.


Before you go to that theme park, you have to collect as many helium beads from monsters level between 11 levels below and  levels above your character.


Simply feed the beads by clicking NPC Jia Jia, to make Helium Horse Balloon to BURST, and you will get Horse Balloon Gift.

Credit this image from MapleSea - I dont have the chance to get one...

You may get some personal trait items and Sengoku Coins!

But it is frustrating unless you are full time Maple player to loot a lot of beads. I will suggest you try to loot around 10k or more beads.

What a short duration event....
BUT there is a BUG :D , you can use this map to help you to travel back to Henesys after you exit the Theme Park.


Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog