Friday, February 7, 2014

MapleSea - First Week of MapleSea Trivia

Hi Blog,


Today I received an Email from Asiasoft about MapleSea Trivia to win MapleStory Goodies & Shaw Movie Passes!!! :D


How to participate? (as mention above in the poster)
Every week from 03 Feb to 28 Feb 2014, They will have 4 part trivia where you stand to win MapleStory Plushies and Shaw Movie Passes. To be able to win the goodies, simply follow the steps stated. 

First week


CONTEST DETAILS 

 Step 1: “Like" Shaw Online Facebook Fan Page to qualify. 
 Step 2: Guess the number of Dong Chiangs in the picture below! 
 Step 3: Submit your answers and fill up your particulars to complete the contest entry here.

Here will be my answer :D

42 :D Thanks Photoshop!
Winners are out on 10th Feb 2014! Lucky winners! :D Enjoy 



Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog