Saturday, March 1, 2014

MapleSea - Encounter with Bosses with my Main Character

Hi Blog,

It is a short post for the start of March. :D I have screenshot my MapleSea encounter with Bosses. :) not much details but Just for recording purposes. LOL

I hope I can go to bosses like Pink bean or Chao Zakum. I must be dreaming.... Below are bosses which I have no problem bring it down.

Scarlion
Targa
Captain Latanica
Krexel
BodyGuard - sorry I forgot its name
Same...
Japanes Boss -same forgot its name too
Hillas (Easy Mode)
Ani
Von Leon (Easy Mode)
Ranmaru (Easy Mode)
Poseidon
Black Bean

Some bosses I need help with

Chaos Zakum
Hilla's Pet
Von Leon (Normal Mode)
Bosses which I can't even defend even if with my friends

more images coming up

Hopefully more will be coming up

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog