Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cycling - Tron Inspired Cycling Skinsuit

Hi Blog,

Getting a skinsuit is a awkward dress code in Singapore unless you have a speed-bike/road bike yourself. I love skinsuit because of the beautiful graphic design on the suit like T-shirt. Plus it is VERY Expensive gear to have. I got mine from Qoo10.sg, they have many interesting designs and affordable too. :D


I bought one from Qoo10 for hiking but it is not suitable... :( BUT now I have a Bike! Yippee!!!

HOLD! There is one suit which attracts my attention! I swear I will own one of it very soon! That is Tron Inspired Cycling Skinsuit from Podium Cycling.


Aren't they look COOL!? I have a mountain bike and picky over design, but I will wear this totally! :D It costs about $220+ (US currency convert and postage). I feel it worth for the price, due to its print on.

There are alternative to get Tron  inspired suit from somewhere. I found one from eBay. you can check on the link here and here. (Too bad It doesn't ship to Singapore so suck thumb.)


I must train myself well enough to get the Tron SkinSuit! Wish me luck, Blog.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog