Saturday, February 8, 2014

MapleSea - Valentine's Week Event - First week

Hi Blog,

Valentine day is coming up. One of my HATRED DAY!!! Anyway... MapleSea comes out some idea to celebrate Valentine day. You can check on this link for more detail.

Valentine's Week Event, Duration: 7th Feb 2014 ~ 20th Feb 2014 (only Foreveralone like me will sit down there on that day to face this event... :,(

The quest will come in title as "Risky Bet" from Maple Mailbox - start icon notifier.


First week of Valentine Week (7th Feb ~ 14th Feb 2014) 
Then you will have to read some BROKEN-ENGLISH conversation between NPC Cassandra and your character. Yes! Broken English! I know my english is flat but after you read theirs, you will know what I meant. I don't even know what is going on....


Depend on your gender, there will have three NPC will be looking for you.
Female character will get NPCs Liang, Faro and Nineheart; Male character will get NPCs Clara, Lirin and Irina.

Girls' Requests
There are three requests, you can only pick one and do it again once you completed it.
Why put up a shocking face?
Advise to do her request, it is best you have 1.3x drop rate to collect 30 coins.
I wonder why you look angry?
Same apply to her request to collect 30 coins from monsters. I am thinking MapleSea running out of idea....

One of the easiest requests - just eliminate 300 monsters
Will try to get the boys' request images and oops I forgot about it... =.=

Rewards
You will be getting temporary glove. (fainted) And based on website, you will also get Permanent Title. Well... If I have nothing to do beside playing MapleStory....

so... Don't waste time, guys.... I will skip Week two too...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog