Monday, June 5, 2023

Trip - Taiwan - Day 5 - Yehliu Geopark Revisit

Good Afternoon Blog,

On our last day in Taiwan, we thought it will be a great idea to explore other places in Taipei by booking transportation to Yeliu Geopark, Jiufen and Shifen. We thought it will be our private transportation but...

...we were wrong... it was a tour guide bus...
Not sure what EK had booked from... I scanned through klook, there were many such tours and transportations in the app. I think... EK (he helped us to book) might go for cheaper option...
Anyway... Since we were in...
Then let's make it a positive one.
I decided to give my Insta360 a chance. Oh, there was a pretty girl captured in my photo.
We were approaching Yeliu Geopark. Honestly, if no bus itinerary with time restrictions... I will like to explore more of this place.
What a cloudless day today, as compared to my 2019 visit, it was the kind of weather when we visited Yehliu.
Actually, Yehliu Geopark is quite an interesting place to visit.
...I wanted to have a good look at this place...
...to let my mind sank a bit...
but... I guessed based on my previous Yehliu visit, there are some places I had not covered... So I will just target something...
...so what is it?
Due to its lesser crowd meaning I might able to see it. By the way, nice picture to snap here if got help.
The epic pockets from millions years ago
Don't have time for detailed observation
I needed to hurry up to find the legendary feature here
What was I looking for, you asked?
I was looking for a rock formation that looks like a head but not this head.
Did you see the long queue (last time I saw the queue was a long stretch!)
Yes! This is the head that I am looking for! The Queen's Head!
(source from Taiwannews) This is a 2017 image, as you can see, the Queen's neck is getting thinner and thinner. Based on the rate... In another ten more years, it might be gone.
(credit a family of visitors behind me) I don't know where was the rest... So I just snapped the pictures myself alone (like my life fated) too bad there were people behind my back.
Thanked Google Phone to remove the people 😅
Oooo I didn't know there were frogs around this "dried" land.
After I found the head, then this one was...
Like a shxt hole 😂🤣 or... It is a bit too small and hard in diameter, can't make me think naughty 😅😇 I am innocent, okay?!
Great to have the group come and queue for a picture of the queen again.
Finally! A group photo with the Queen. Hope it will continue to stay there.
What is this?
This one! It looks like a seat - a time machine perhaps! Haha, I remembered that there was a game that required us to take sides. The question asked if you have a superhero, do you like teleportation or time travel? I picked time travel because I want to be an observer to go back in time to document the things in the past and learn about ourselves. Or can also treat this as a throne too :3
What about this one? What does it look like to you?
(credit XY) Thanked you for snapping photos for me 😊 I love this so much.
Time to explore other places.
Oooo! Sea Slater! I always forgot its name, I always have to search "sea cockroach/louse" in order to get its actual name. It is so cute, if my house is near a beach, it will become my pet.
I felt these holes might have some living things hiding but I just don't have time for it. Hmm, I decided to use my camera EX-FR100 as the use of insta360 is too troublesome to set up. It seemed like I need to find a strategy to use that camera somehow if not, it will be a waste of money.
Every hole is a world on its own. Similar to our world... Okay, I should not think right now... Too deep and no one bothers to read/hear me out.
Can this become the future head?
Nice perspective and I thought of snapping something like this but haha never mind, I will just help others.
Welcome to the desert of the past...
...or an alien land.
Maybe a teleportation power is good too, I can travel for free anywhere and anytime instantly.
As compared to my first visit, this time had lesser crowds and can have a cleaner image (even though there are people around)...
...the timing also quite short...
Ah. The fossil from the past. Compared to my first visit, this fossil is the most intact.
I wondered how it was formed. It was an art from Mother Nature. What an awesome work.
Time to leave Yehliu and travel to our next destination.
Sigh... What a short time here... I guessed not everyone will be curious enough to explore more of Yehliu, I guess I will go there again one day.
At least, today's visit allowed me to complete my to-do list!
Yehliu Geopark is a unique place which other places won't have. Just make sure you have adequate time to explore that place.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog