Monday, June 12, 2023

Trip - Day 12 - Japan - Returning to SG

Good Morning Blog,

Today was my last day in Japan. I missed this magical place...

Looking at my luggage and my stash -  a paper bag of souvenirs from Japan, a new bag from Donki, Manga from Taiwan and a set of clothing from Taiwan.
Feeling unbalanced and hoping that I can smooch my own emotions. I just felt gloomy like the weather.

I switched on the TV... My friend told me that the dates we had picked to travel to Taiwan and Japan, will be rainy season but throughout our trip, only a few days were raining. But some Japanese cities were flooded. It seemed like we were blessed in some way. Thanked Heaven for great weather.
I wore the raincoat because...
It was raining now.
(Credit EK) We were all prepared to go and the next tenants were waiting for me to finish my pose.
By the way, XY and WC would be leaving us in a separate way early timing as we were returning to different countries and flights; so this trip was our last meet-up. Hope one day, we can visit your country.
Since we had morning timing before taking our flight back, we decided to visit the Ameya for our last shopping spree!
Raining raining - just like my feeling...
EK asked me to bring them to the nearby vegetarian restaurant.
Then I brought them to Veg Kitchen like as if I stayed in Japan.
I must say the confidence of travelling in Japan is the only thing I had grown.
Anyway back to the food. A small restaurant like a home.
GREAT to have food without onion and garlic!
Awww... I really missed Indian food. The carvery is what I love and I want to EAT it when back to Singapore!
Smile everyone.
I realised most of the houses here, have this narrow dirty space. I believe this narrow space can have a lot of urban stories. You tried to look through these narrow spaces and you can feel a chill at your back.
It was time to figure out a way to travel to Narita Airport. It was very confusing... I need to consult more people because some trains will travel directly to the airport - Narita Express; and some train services will skip some stations.
While we were trying to figure out which train service to the airport...
(Credit BP) LLeets have a group photo.
(Credit BP) I just threw him an emo expression.
We tried to ask the conductor but he just brushed us away and focused on the upcoming train.
What an interesting railway junction
(Credit XY) WOW! Thanked Heaven - what a small world. When we got on the train, we found WC and XY again! Hahaha... Can you imagine that we don't know which cabin we will be getting in and we don't know one another timing. This moment was a god-sent opportunity for us to treasure the moment.
Reaching Narita Airport
What a quiet and big airport
We were almost late for the flight, thanks goodness that we were able to reach on time.
Feeling relieved that we had a great time together.
(Credit JJ) Thanks JJ for taking care of us.
It was around evening time... and high up the sky, we still could see Mr Sun.
Mr Sun and Miss Sky welcomed us back to Singapore safely.
Overall, the whole trip was a mixed feeling for me; mainly, because I can't enjoy shopping like a boss and am unable to cover most places... How I wish... there is some girl who will allow a guy to advance to pursue her... It is a nice feeling to watch our handsome dude gets the girl during the trip. I know my heart is sour but I know where I stand. Jia you for them! And since I mentioned mixed feelings, there were many positive aspects that I gained from the trip.
  1. Confidence in public transportation to get to places with the help of Google Maps. Taiwan and Japan are safe to use Google Maps to move around.
  2. Able to work within my budget - to manage my needs and wants.
  3. Stay focused and find joy in whatever scenery.
  4. Can sense many God-sent/help/plan. Thank you, Heaven.
  5. Going Japan is for the rich, Taiwan is better for me.
Finally! I finished my Taiwan and Japan trip blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog