Friday, September 4, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #40

Hi Blog,

Yes! A completed Trisuit theme for the beginning of this month. Can you believe it that this trisuit theme has 40 posts! Hahaha... I can't imagine that. If you have missed out my previous theme #39, you can check on it or click on this #suitstheme tag to view all Trisuit theme colllection.


I guess one of the easiest theme to accomplish will be under my block, right? In fact, nope. There will always have passerby to throw me a weird stare... and I might be jogging with someone else too. Just to remind myself that this trisuit theme is meant for me to rotate my trisuit than going for my favourite one.

.

Which one is your favourite suit? Is my trisuit theme getting boring already? Hahaha...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog