Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #39

Hi Blog,

YES! Have you felt accomplished whether you completed something? For me, I am trying to accomplish something while jogging by making a theme - trisuit collection to rotate my suit; at least, something which pushes myself forwards.

Not sure, have I done this one before... But I had gathered a completed set so why not, just showcase then.
Hope you will like it. If you have missed out the previous theme, you can click here.
. .

oooo! I got more than nine trisuits, Hahaha! :) These days I have been thinking, there will be one fine day when I don't wear trisuit anymore. So... for now, I just enjoy doing it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog