Thursday, September 24, 2020

Jogging - September Jog

Hi Blog,

While I was having my 16 hours of intermittent fasting started from 31st Aug 2020, jogging might only make me feel HUNGRY!


Since I am not comfortable going to the gym to workout - no money, no figure and no positive mood to go there, jogging is my only "intense" workout daily. Hope I will continue to keep up this hobby.

2nd Sep 2020 - Lucky it didn't rain heavily and I can start my jogging smooth and dry. Great to capture some trisuit theme. :)
3rd Sep 2020 - Wow! It had been awhile since I wore my favourite trisuit for a jog and I took a lot of pictures for my trisuit theme. Satisfying slow jog XD!
10th Sep 2020 - Trying to push myself to complete some more trisuit theme. I think you know what I am gathering already.
13th Sep 2020 - I had promised my sister to stay over at her place and go on a jogging session with her, I made my promise and lucky, I was there to help her on a phone scam before I left. She was nearly sent money to the scammers and I tried to share some youtube videos to let her understand how scammers work. Thanks Heaven for the blessing.
.
15th Sep 2020 - Don't know why I feel legs sore but after a while, I don't feel sore or tired. Great to be able to jog again.
24th Sep 2020 - today was my first time to jog at Bedok Reservoir. I did that because to motivate my friend but I can't promise to jog daily as I have my own stuff to do. So I hope he can continue to jog whenever he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog