Saturday, September 5, 2020

Hiking - Raining Straight

Good morning Blog,

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... So sleepy... I woke up early to prepare myself to go for a hike and needed to meet up my friend, L, for his first hike. I planned a simple one for him to experience hiking.

Hmm... Miss Sky was rather moody this morning but a promise is a a promise.
I will go for the hike and who knows Miss Sky might feel better later
Miss Sky, hope you will be okay
To BP and Miss Sky was really upset... I guessed that she had a bad day
Hmm... Miss Sky, are you alright?
While waiting for L and the rain just started to drop and passersby started to drop their heads before scanning disgusting me
Okay... So sorry L. It rained (not heavily) so he won't mind hiking as he was wearing a cap!
It is a straight path so...
Should have no problem
Hiking along the path, the rain reduced the number of crowd which hiked on the same path
Peaceful hike and chitchat session
It seemed Miss Sky got more upset
Smile Miss Sky. Please!
To think about it...
This path was properly maintained than the Pipeline path
No tall grass here and there
At lease for a first hike, it will be a relax
19 km to go? Nope. We started half way, so barely 2-3km for now.
Life journey isn't always straight and clear ahead
Sometimes, it has its own challenges like muddy ground, alternate route or dead-end.
As long as we have an aim and objective towards our goal...
We will get there sooner...
but time to time, we need to revise our routes or check our map to know our current locations and then correct ourselves
That's how life works!
Constant reflecting, checking, revising, correcting, toning, adjusting and...
One day we will be there.
Even we are slow down...
Just keep moving.
Just move carefully.
We will get there and completed the journey to see the sky smiling again
Anyway it was a short hike and Miss Sky still felt upset. Will end the hike for now... Don't like to walk in wet shoes.
Perhaps I also needed to get some rest
Sat in a cold bus and drenched, is not a healthy way to do. But I was lucky, I was not that soaking wet condition.
I wished sleep is what I need now... Warm warm blanket is the BEST

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog