Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Swimming - September Swim

Hi Blog,

WOW! MAN! Finally! Got a chance to swim for September! Rain and distraction just made it impossible. :D Well, at least I made it for the swim! And yes! I know I am fat so move on! I don't have the luxury of time to just focus on gymming and nothing else.


16th Sep 2020 - Surely missed the smell of the chlorine. I heard from my friend, there is such perfume in the market, which said, "We know where you had gone to"! I checked... It was a gag. Oh well...
23rd Sep 2020 - Fat me to get ready to swim. Even a swimmer disgusted by the sight of me posing for my diary. Oh well... So sorry for being disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog