Saturday, February 15, 2020

Hiking - Be Spidey Finally

Good Morning Blog,

Time to wake Mr SUN first!
First thing on a Saturday morning and a few visits surveying of a certain area which you can check my past posts; and I decided to give that place a chance to try something. I guess the title had revealed what I am planning to do already. Let's go right away!

Packing up my small bag
Sometimes it is BETTER to start my hike at this timing because I won't end too late.
Since I already had an objective for today hike - one to be spidey and second to meet up a friend, F
So I wore a top over...
I shall take a bus to shorten some part of the hike.
I can't travel faster than those road bikers.
I had to pay for the speed but at least this is still cheaper than getting a road bike.
When you woke up as early as Mr Sun, He was still trying to get himself ready
And you can enjoy sunbathing.
bathing now
Most trees are the main subscribers for sunbathing
While Mr Sun was bathing, it actually makes some dramatic effect on the pictures
It is a "Golden Timing" for a photo - beautiful blue sky and bright yet too bright
Time to capture some more pictures during this golden timing
Have I showed you this road before? :) I wish I can be in the picture but because there are vehicles on this path.
Once again, visit this Rocket tower again. Are you sick about it? hahaha, I am not. :)
With that Golden timing, photo for the wedding photo will look beautiful
I wondered how I look like under this Golden Timing? Oops... A big tree is bathing in front of the lighting. Failed! HAHA
Can you see the effect of Golden Timing? Nice?
Let's go up and check out he scene
Beautiful sky :3 and followed with a calm and reflective lake
Enjoy this tranquility
Hi Miss Sky. Oh? you are taking Miss Rain away? :) Nice one :D 
With this precious moment
Time for sunbathing up here
perhaps I should just sit down.
.
Bathing. Aww... Feeling the light pouring down.
I can't stay longer here. Time to continue my journey.
Check out the mirror lake - perfecto!
The golden timing will be over sooner.
Let's take the last moment of it
Just like the laying Buddha image, this one is nothing. XD
Testing out some of Huawei Pro mode. hmm.. it seems like I need to practice more.
me, just me alone as usual
Stop by for a picture and smile awkwardly :)
Let give this place a chance where it is quiet and secluded.
..
Look at the denseness of leaves dropping on the ground
..
Still beautiful here. At least, it was rewarding to have this scene myself.
..
But it was rather dark though... and someone (fishing) walked towards my direction. I can't do it here.
Golden Timing was over and time for overpowered time.
I can feel the heat
Back to the straight path again
Spider webs were everywhere today
You can spot the web everywhere. Is it a sign for me?
Here was one of my most satisfying shots for the day so far - Able to capture the moment when it flew
Find a secret underpass under the expressway :)
hahaha, I found a way to get over this pipeline without walking on it.
Here is one secluded place! :D
home for mosquitoes though Hahaha
this place is well hidden from the straight path at the pipeline
Time to fulfill my objective
Put my bag aside
get ready for a photoshoot session!
I am Spiderman for today - saving animals
Strike a Spiderman pose and showed an attitude face. hahaha
Searching in the wood for animals to be rescued
My nerdy sense is tingling
but also feared that someone might see me
let's creep in and check
Oops, I should not enter this zone and alert many soldiers to hunt me down.
Oh dear, I am trapped!
Okay! I will surrender and captured.
But they sensed that I am not here to do anything funny and was let go easily.
Okay! I had to stop imagination as the ground was so wet, and I didn't like the feeling under my feet.
Just looked at how dirty the ground was which got my shoes and socks wet.
After that, I met up with one of my friends, F, who stays near my sister's house. We walked to woodland waterfront park
And had a HTHT session
Thank you, F for helping me with these shots. :)
F might not be a botanist, but he did his own research and interest with plants. Something similar that we share commonly.
Time to take a train back. Yeah... I forgot to bring a top back on this trip... And many stares but they don't bother me. I guess I will have to remind myself of that. So sorry to create an eyesore moment.
And also time to play spiderman game on my PS4 in my spiderman suit.
Right now No one was AROUND! I can wear my another spidey suits!
.
I think I really start to like this one
Time to sleep in it, zzz... Spidey also needs a break too.
and time to wash my suits
Not a long hike but kind of tired today. Hope you have a great day ahead. I will be spidey again when time allows if any role-playing involved. LOL!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog