Monday, February 10, 2020

Personal - Karaoke Randomly

Hi Blog,

It will be a short post and because it was supposed to parked under randomness but I overtook pictures and videos. Hahaha So I will make a quick post regarding this.

Today supposed to have around four people taking this room at Cash Studio at Bedok, but ended up only one turn up... Oh well, such big room and beautiful decorated. I will like to come here again.
Why Cash Studio? Because other karaoke lounges are too main stream and I worked for Cash Studio before (just some fact about me), so the visiting and witnessing the big changes and expansion of this business, was rewarding and nostalgic.

Found something interesting in this room, was this endless depth mirror. Too bad I can't take a good picture of it because too bright somewhere and got reflection
Alright, since it is a post on its own. I shall record and sing some songs and pardon me that I am no good singer.
Don't judge or give me score on my singing. Just that I really love to sing.
Overall, Cash Studio especially Bedok has one of the nicest room which I have ever visited, as compared to other karaokes. Maybe their new system/interface is good but yet a bit challenging and need some improvement and user friendly. I will write in to ask them to improve on their system.

==============================
My feedback to them:

Dear Cash Studio. I will like to share my recent experience with you. I won't say it is bad but it will be good to take note and rectify it. :)

Just some background about myself, I worked for Cash studio during 1998-1999, had a lot of memories with Cash studio (Delfi Orchard) before expansion. Now I am back to one of the Cash Studio places and happy to see the great changes. Nice room and welcoming staff. oh yes and not to forget that NEW system.

I do have some feedback and hope it will help the business.
FIrst, the booking system. I made a reservation online (actually it is a good idea but they didnt show whether that slot is available or not) but still, I received a confirmation email so it was done until I reached the reserved booking place at Bedok, the staff told me that they didn't receive any booking at all despite I showed them the confirmation email. But lucky, there were available slot during that timing. So does it happen frequently? I will reserve again next time, hope it is just a one case issue. :) But at least, your staff was friendly and kind enough to accept "walk-in" customer.

Second is the system. I must say the interface is refreshing but still have its restriction and not easy.
Example:
a) in the past, you can search the singer and they were sorted according to alphabetical order, but this one doesnt.
b) I won't compare much about the past but this one really get into my nerves. I want to find the Japanese singer named Mr Children, due to it is not arranged to alphabetical order, the staff told me to search/type the first Japanese word of that singer. I was puzzled because The singer's name is MR Children. IN Japanese character, there is NO Japanese character sounds or represent the letter M. Just like asking you to type Chinese word for MR. Can you do it? So I tried to look for the Japanese song "Tomorrow never know" Same rule applied???!!! not very pleasant experience. Hope you understand the frustration.

Anyway, everything is good at Cash Studio and one of the Best sound system I have experienced so far as compared to others. Keep up the good work and I will be back again. :) Cheer!

================================

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog