Sunday, February 9, 2020

Hiking - Revisiting

Good Morning Blog,

Sunday is when I am invited to meet Mr Sun for a good chat.

Packing up and getting ready
I was still wondering where I should meet Mr Sun
I bought something today and hope I can try it.
Meanwhile I found a new trisuit theme under my block.
A selfie a day which I can vomit again.
Honestly, I was very tired after yesterday long hour of island visit, but I will be okay for today hike.
Hmm Mr Sun also seemed lazy today.
Despite there is virus going on, but the path I took to meet Mr Sun, should be a lesser crowd.
But hiking really heals me well, I was so happy to do it.
A mixed of me with the wood, and this time around, can't see the whole fat outline.
I looked back and checked how far I had covered.
Long long lonely pavement
Weekend is every cyclist's favourite days, usually they can cycle with their fit peers. 
Yes today I decided to visit upper Seletar again
I was wondering...
At this rocket tower
Am I going to disturb the horny couples later?
Sounded like there was someone up there and it was a couple again... But they didn't do anything secretive and don't wish a weirdo to spoil their lone time.
View up at the tower is amazing.
Maybe I can be spidey here :)
It seemed like I spent too long up here.
Last shot here and Time to continue my journey
It seemed like Mr Sun didn't turn up for today meetup... hmmm what wrong with him?
Where can Mr Sun be?
I continued down...
What a beautiful and calm reflection.
I found this blocked entrance and Google Map doesn't show much
I decided to explore and these place was filled with many dry leaves
After a while, a barrier to block incoming vehicle if the first barrier failed
It seemed like...
.
Wow! It is a place where it is very close to the bank of the Reservoir.
. .
I found no one and besides Mr Sun and my camera! This is a perfect place to be alone. :3
Ah! I know why Mr Sun didn't turn up for today meetup.
Miss Rain took over and stopping Mr Sun from going out.
I got stuck in the rain, I texted Mr Sun and scheduled for our next meetup.
Nearly got bitten by Spider. LOL
Miss Rain swept the weather for more than an hour
After she had done at this portion of the land, it was time for me to move on.
I think I must really bring a tripod with me
Miss Rain seemed like returning back
It seemed like I still have a distance away... and I needed to meet up with my friends... No time already...
I guess I will come back here again and it started to rain again
Okay, Miss Rain was back. Yes, Miss Rain, I will go back to Mandai to take bus to my next destination.
besides a need to bring a tripod, I guess I need to bring a towel/comb.
Thanks to the bus captain for waiting for me, while I was running for the bus. Thank you.
Alright, I guess I will come back again. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog