Friday, June 7, 2019

Personal - Mother Earth Date

Hi Blog,

Today I have a date... A date at Mother Earth, located at Joon Koon... Seriously... what a journey.

A nerd takes an hour + of traveling for a date... a dinner date with FOOD! hahahah!
Actually... It is all started from a discussion about Vegetarian singles are difficult to get a date especially when their diet is one challenge/turn off for many people. So... one of the fellow vegetarians named R, organised a dinner date to gather all vegetarian singles at Mother Earth. Well... I try to attend without any expectation and know some friends there.
When I reach Mother Earth, my anxiety starts to load... I want to leave that place...
Strangers and nervous...
Lucky I have XY accompanying me and bumped to some familiar faces like Ja and her friends
Just have to do it with a focus expectation... I am here not for a potential date but to have good food here
A simple buffet session starts!
Oh my! The boss of Mother Earth treats everyone a Plant Protein Meatless Burger! Oh my! I always want to try and now I find a DATE!
but there is one lady attracted my attention, and she is so angelic... She looks like one of my cousins too. I just love her smile and can only look at her in a distance, admiring... The more I think to approach her, the more disgusted I feel on myself and for her. She won't never want to befriend with me, even if she does... just out of pity.
Just like this song below...


I know that I should not overthink and can befriend first before anything. Yes, I agree... I have many other challenges like open our mouth to talk to her is a challenge, telling myself not to fall in love is another challenge, telling myself that she will dislike me is another fear I harbour... It is so easy to say from others... they have nothing to lose... Oh well...

Honestly... When I find out that Ja is also attending this event, I am surprised. She is also looking for a potential partner too. In the past, EK introduced her to me, but she doesn't seem to be interested with me... I know I am not her choice... Not desirable... Even when I told myself to open out and be friendly; stepped out from my introvert shell to know someone... but the aftermath is painful and takes quite some time to heal...

Anyway... I am here for food and have fun.

Lastly... the whole event ends very late and the last train from Joon Koon is calling. XY and I left asap while many of them stayed to get contact number. From this picture, I know one thing... I am the forgotten one as always. :) I guess she will be better off with the guy standing beside her.
I am okay, Blog. I will be okay. I have other important things to do. Dating or getting a GF isn't my area to focus. I will be okay for now. Thanks the organisers, R and Mother Earth for this event.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Don't judge yourself. Always attend such events with an open mind. You need not feel inferior. Just take as a fun event to meet like minded friends of both sex. If it is yours it will be yours. Enjoy yourself to the fullest without fear of been judged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uncle Jimmy. I am trying... I am just kind of broken... I hope I can enjoy to the fullest without fear of judged /reject

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog