Monday, June 5, 2017

Jogging - Jog with my New Shoes

Hi Blog,

After my trip from China and personal class, finally I can get back to my workout routine.

One thing I got.
I got a new pair of shoes from China. I guess I just love green shoes and good bye to my old green shoes, you served me well for years. Thank you for all the journey we had gone through together.
I also bought some dress shoes for my formal dress.
let's go JOGGING!
My legs rather sore but still can handle.
Where was every jogger at macRitchie?
I guess it was a short post for today. Tomorrow will be my cycling day.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog