Monday, June 19, 2017

Hiking - Around MacRitchie

Hi Blog,

Today was my last June leave-clearing day. To be honest, I felt very tired and hesitated to dress up for a hike, but I JUST had to force myself to.

At least I managed to pull myself out of the bed.
okay I shall stop resisting
I decided to try this Gorillapod for photography
Moody weather which effected me a lot
Trying to find a place to hang my gorillapod
but I realised that I didn't bring the "lock"... 
Less crowded hiking :)
Let's FLOAT!
The sky started to brighten up
LIGHT UP the SKY!
The sun warmness heated my body
Oh it was sunny and feeling great
If I brought my lock for gorillapod, I will be able to take more pictures
but my camera battery life was low now
High tide for the day
Keep floating Jeff
Smooth golf grass patch calmed my mood. 
It had been awhile since I last visited this area
memory... which I didn't want to revisit
I shall move on.
who will hike and adventure with me...
I guess I will be alone
so... Why not I just be cool at it? :)
One of my favourite shot for the day - Reflection
It seemed like my camera has its limit of the connection distance
Great hike today and will make thing right again
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog