Friday, June 30, 2017

Blog - To my readers and my June Overview

Hi Readers

I have a lot of Late posts to make, due to the restriction of usage of any Google products in China and a lot to write about my trip, I will try to update as fast as possible by next week.

Sorry for the late posts. here is the number of late posts about my trip that you may check out my May Overview for the link of my trip.

Meanwhile, below I will continue to update my June summary here :)

5th June 2017 -
New shoes
8th June 2017 -
Having Helping Hand
11th June 2017 -
Trying Selfie Stick
12th June 2017 -
Swim with Alan
18th June 2017 -
Swim at Safra
19th June 2017 -
Hiked around MacRitchie
20th June 2017 -
June Cyclling
28th June 2017 -
Most comfortable belt
30th June 2017 -
NS50 SAF day
How do you like this layout-overview?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog