Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Product - X-Flex Belt from Kickstarter

Hi Blog,

Hmmm What did I buy, I couldn't remember what new thing I bought..
Today I collected a parcel from post office and when I turned it around, I read "Belt." I WAS ASTONISHED! Because this was my first product I pledged, purchased or received from kickstarter.

Ah.. Nice Square box from Simple Design Product
I bumped to its campaign ads with a title said, "The most comfortable belt ever" on facebook from Kickstarter (link) since Jan 2017.


So I decided to read up more in the kickstarter, and I can't disagree the traditional belt which I owned in my life lacked of elasticity and it will leave an awful dent or wear and tear marks on the belt. Usually after two years I will have to change a new belt. But this is evolutionary! Beside it is stretchable and comfort looking, it didn't lose the format look as well. Since the price is somehow affordable before it hits the market, let's give this product a try and here I have it!

oooooo! a snake found! :D
Fake looking hole buckle - quite neat though
this is where the magic begins, the stretchable woven fabric
An automatic buckle which is my favourite feature for my belt than holes.
See it stretch! :D Woooow
Stylish and comfortable belt ever :)
=====================================

Updated on my experience wearing the belt
- It is instead comfortable, and it holds my pants very well. I found out that I had less adjusted myself to zero beside checking and amazing the belt. Feeling like telling everyone about this awesome belt but nope. Hahaha... I will just enjoy the comfort this belt gives me. Hope it will last me.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog