Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Cycling - June Holiday Ride

Hi Blog,

During June School Holiday will be my chance to cycle to my workplace so I won't make it day post but to gather them together as one post like an overview and posted it after I did my last cycling ride.

So I decided to take my pictures with similar style and pose for fun!
06 June 2017 - Blue Wave
08 June 2017 - White Pig
14 June 2017 - Black Spider
16 June 2017 - TYR man
20 June 2017 - White Cross
Oh well... I got three complaints to tell me to cover my disgusting part... so okay I will wear pants over...
I don't think I can still cycle during remaining school holiday because I sent my fattie for an upgrade. :D you can read more here.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog