Sunday, June 11, 2017

Hiking - Trying Selfie Stick

Hi Blog,

when I tidied my room and found a selfie stick for my Casio Ex-FR100, and I decided to test how it will turn out during my hiking.

This is the free selfie stick I got!
This is how the tip of the stick looks like
okay... so I can place the camera there?
It seems like I am right.
oooooh! Looks secure.
Let's Test it out! Oh yeah, do tell me how you feel about the selfie result if anyone is reading, and I also try to wear a top shirt over my trisuit while hiking at Bukit Timah.

let's go and test the stick
Let's start with my usual Jeffie and Orochi style
Check out my noob sweaty face with my new wristband.
Check out the hell stairs for great training.
Trying a new route - quite challenging though
Challenging due to the height of the stair
I still missed my usual shooting style.
okay! I can't take it already... I felt SO warm and sweaty for wearing a top shirt over trisuit!!!
Took my shirt off and feeling at ease.
still thinking about how to use this and feeling annoying to carry this around....
Great to see the face log again :) Thanks Mr K for helping
Feeling more comfortable for not wearing a top but simply added more awkwardness to others...
But thanks Mr K for not judgmental over it
Overall... carrying a selfie stick is annoying and due to the weight of the camera, the stick tends to get loose of its grip and retract. Hmmmm I just feel the amount of time to set the camera up or holding the stick around or can see me holding the stick is an issue... I guess I will try it for my jogging activity. Tell me what do you think?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog