Friday, December 30, 2016

Personal - My Cycling Jersey Collection

Hi Blog,

It has been four years since I got my first cycling jersey to motivate myself to pick cycling as a hobby. Since last year March of my post on my cycling collection (post here), eventually I got more jerseys in my collection due to it is cheap, unlike those which you got from bike stores which can cost more than $100+ and I can get it from Qoo10 which sells less than $50, and I also love the overall design of the jersey. I even custom made one for myself too. (read more)

I know... people has been judging my attire especially my white one.... but at least it took three years plus for them to get used to what I wear during cycling. Honestly I have no time to entertain how others think... Their feedbacks were good and out of concern, but personally, I felt that it was a one-way or telling-me-off communication... how much others actually follow/understand my passion? oh well... I cannot expect that, I will manage the expectation.

Oh well... in this post, I decide to model my jersey collection which I got (below)


During this Dec school holiday, I decided to cycle to my workplace and display all my cycling collection, Do let me know which design you like?

My Favourite Personal Customised - Tron Design
Will be remaking it again. You may click here to view all my Tron design jersey.
Black Spiderman Design - I picked black over original red-blue design
because it fits well with my fatbike. You may click here to view all my spidey design jersey.
My 1st White Jersey Design - I love white.
But I won't be wearing this as it got loose... You may click here to view my 1st white jersey.
My 2nd new White Jersey Design - It comes in other colours :) You may click here to view my 2nd white jersey.
Red Design - White is my favourite, Red will be my second colour. Click here to view all my red cross jersey.
My First Cycling Jersey - WildWolf Design.
I am looking for a new one as it got loose too. Click here to view all my old wildwolf jersey
7 Design - I love its overall blue-ness and the font runs across the jersey. Click here to view all my orbea jersey.
Just a random pic when it rained when I was about to cycle home,
so I wear my Bods Jersey as a suit.
TYR Design - the only Jersey I got for sale if not, it will cost a bomb. Click here to view my TYR jersey.
Podium Tron Design - I got this with disappointment...
It is not affordable... and it looks chappy... oh well... I will embrace it. Click here to view all my podium jersey. 
Okay! :D Total of 10 Cycling Jerseys, I feel to get one or two new ones before stopping. What do you think? Should I get new one in future? Do drop a message to let me know :)

Jeff 

6 comments:

  1. Owhhh... You should buy cycling jersey: yellow and baby blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jeff! :-D

    Can You share your last original file for the Tron Legacy jersey project? I want to make one to me. Please, send to sthenley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try orange or lime green. I have a gut feeling you will wear it well and will look sunny, cos you have a sunny smile when you pose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anonymous for your suggestion. Orange and lime green hmm alright! I will try to find one online :)

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog