Friday, December 2, 2016

Hiking - Attempting on New Route

Yoh Blog,

During school holiday, I have cleared leave during those days, and usually I will like to enjoy long weekend - I take Friday and Monday of Dec. So today I asked Mr Ked, YueMin and Max (rare guest) to join me.

Embrace the morning sun.
We met up at Beauty World MRT and they like to have breakfast before started hiking. Max was shocked to see me in Trisuit, he was uncomfortable over me overly exposure myself. I explained what is Trisuit and why I am wearing it... But Mr Ked suggested it is because I want to show my little brother to others. Oh well... I know my attire will disgust others... I guess I will wear it only when they are okay with it.

After breakfast, Mr Ked suggested that we should try new route at Bukit Timah Railway.

The start of our hike; entrance to Bukit Timah Railway
Hmmmm around 10am and sunny morning
The guard stand behind me had served Singapore from taking the train to elsewhere.
Smile for a group photo
They can't stand me for taking group picture. Hahaha
OKay! Mr Ked suggested we should go this way and explore the trail where the track ran through before.
I sensed that this will lead to a dead end, but since they insisted.
Due to rainy period, the puddle gave these tadpoles a temporary home.
Hope the water won't dry up before they completed their metamorphosis.
check out the trail - quite awesome.
ooooo they are building some pipeline project which also meant there will be a better trail in future.
And it seemed like I was right, we had come to a dead end of nowhere.
We decided to walk out from the no where based on GPS.
Meanwhile let enjoy the sky.
Found our route near King Albert Station, we decided to walk back to the railway track to Diary Farm Quarry.
I found another Sadboys graffiti
Trying to be artistic with my camera since there are no passerby :)
Here we are! Dairy Farm Quarry
A group picture will be good :)
trying new angle
okay it was awful... failed...
We realised that it was around lunchtime 1pm... time to go back home.
Looked back at my shoes :)
I was happy that I did some walking than staying home.
Ideally, we decided to clear all three quarries nearby - Singapore, Dairy Farm, and Bukit Batok quarry, but it seemed like we don't have that time.... oh well... at least we managed to show Yue Min and Max, one of the beautiful quarry. Hope for the next trip.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog