Sunday, December 4, 2016

Swimming - Dec Swim without facing the rain

Good Morning Blog,

December is one of those months which rains often and busiest month for me too, as most of the weekend will be burnt due to upcoming three days class for teens. This first weekend of dec, I was rewarded with a sunny morning!

MORNING!!!!!!!
It will be a short post.

Just check out the almost empty swimming pool
Enjoy the sunny and sun tan on my fat fat body
Tuck in for picture
How I wished I can be thin or ripped...
oh well.... I should embrace than expected more...
I wish I can swim on Christmas or eve, It will be a good weather.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog