Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hiking - Last Hike for 2016

Hi Blog,

Thanks Heaven for this last day with blessed weather for me to clear my last quarry quest, and wear my favourite trisuit and explore!

Good Weather was satisfying.
lets GO!
One more thing which keep me excited is this!
After owning this and under utilized it for awhile, I realised it can become a protection for
my drinking tube and a tripod stand if needed.
Found it interesting distortion from reflection
:3 Happy sky!
Take a picture infront of distorted mirror
I seem normal - fat and short = reflection - fat and short; no diff!
I decided to start from Tree Top Walk Trail path
New renovation
New platform!
Oh my! this fallen tree has been taken care by nature. Just a year ago, it was fresh (below)
Post of 2015
Now they installed non-slippery pavement.
How thoughtful they are.
One more thing they had considered for us which we won't be stepping on muddy ground.
Thank you :)
New structure can be seemed along the way to Tree Top Walk Trail
Sooner we can walk above the wood to get closer to the plants.
Thank you for all the hard work!
Expressway meaning...
I had covered half of my journey!
Red gate which serves no purpose then blocking vehicles from taking this path 
Okay! Hindhede Nature Park, You were what I was looking for the day!
Smile :D
Way to Hindhede Nature Park and Quarry
Some reading about the quarries in Singapore
Hindhede Quarry
YIPPEE! Easy finding! I can't believe I actually missed this quarry!
beautiful quarry except my ugly face
What a Scene with the two towers
Check out the number of tortoises!
Next I visited Singapore Quarry (I took it during my forth quarry finding (link)
As usual, crowded with people especially weekend
oooooooo! There was a story! Will read it later XD
okay!  I decided to go through this tunnel and explored the route here.
Will I go back time after going through this tunnel?
Good bye Blog!
After weird route, I reached Dairy Farm Quarry (I took it during my forth quarry finding (link)
Too many visitors so I was embarrassed to take picture of myself there.
I guess you see me enough already.
Check the previous link here 
Okay! in order not to repeat similar path, I decided to take Hillview Connector to Bukit batok Nature Park.
Beautiful Hillview! I will come here for picture again! (Finally I got the picture of this place (link)
Three Nature Parks at one sign! Interesting!
If they included Singapore Quarry and Hindhede Quarry will be satisfying!
Oh?! No Dumpling you meant?
Selfie infront of distorted mirror again! Hahaha!
Thumb up for Bukit Batok Quarry
Are they pretty?
Huh?! Someone is watching...
Can't help to take picture with this awesome plants
Beautiful and unique too.
Bukit Batok Quarry overview
Mountain support!
The beautiful and calm water reflection
One example of how it protects the mouth piece from touching on alien ground
and in full use to hold my camera
Bukit Gombak Quarry aka Little Guilin
With right height, my picture won't look limited
GREAT spider tripod!
Something creep in
Beautiful Granite stair
Some photo outdoor shooting :D
I wished I could stay longer to view 
Bukit Gombak Quarry aka Little Guilin 2
Oh man! I will come here again to do more shooting
Never forget about Mushroom hunting!
Did you see flies flying around?
Pinkish Shroom!
Usual bracket mushroom
Okay! prepare to go home and I wear my tee to cover my awful attire
20km and Great walk!
Right foot got this "bubble thingy"... oh well, it will recover sooner
Wear my another white trisuit (women trisuit - tricked by the seller) to rest my feet
WHITE throughout!
Good bye 2016! Welcome 2017! Hope it will be a good one!

Memories of 2016
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog