Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cook - Cheesy Tamago

Yoh Blog,

After I bought a new tool from Daiso.... I decided to give my Tamago a try! :D and I will like to try to add in Mozzarella cheese in it.

Let's do it!
five eggs
a wired filter
with filter will help to remove some of the unwanted egg "solid content"; to make it fine.
And it flows.... slowly...
meanwhile get ready Mirin - Vegetarian version and brown sugar
stir it well
an example of fine filtered egg mixture
this is another example if it didn't filter.
anyway.... start cooking.
My apology I can't take picture the process asap, need a lot of control.

here I dropped some cheese into the cook
almost done.
DONE!
Oh my! look at the cheese like pizza!
but... it didn't add on a lot.... I will try with cheese slice next round.
Nice one
eat it with bread :3
THIS IS THE NEW TOOL I got from Daiso and it works great!
Will cook somemore.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog