Sunday, October 30, 2016

Personal - Random Moments During October

Hi Blog,

There were some random moments on October which do not need a full post for it but I have some thought while taking a picture and take it with my new camera. Let's me share with you.

===============================================
Looking Up

Recently have been raining everyday.
Dark clouds can be seen everywhere and hot sunny weather too.
I love to look up the sky because It reminds something...
"The Sun will still shine even if it is rain or dark."
Jia you! Jeff!
===============================================
Smile! Choo Bu!


Haziq is one funny and cheerful pupil.
Hopefully he can be a righteous people and influence others the positive vibes.
Keep in contact.
===============================================
Waiting Moment

While waiting moment, usually I will entertain myself either window shopping or reading.
Sadly due to busy schedule and my bag filled with my clothing for the next day, I get a chance to do reading session.
So no choice, drawing with my iPad.
I seldom sit like this but I was trying to act cool. Hahahah
Be cool.
Hmmmm.... If my camera can float in the air... I won't take from this angle.
Just smile and cheer!
Like my previous post, I mentioned that I love the perspective which shows a big solid foot of a figure.
Something like this, which shows a heavy ground of the figure.
===============================================
Doggy-man


I am so random today when I realised that there are many users posted a video of doggy in their instagram feed.
So I got bitten by a radioactive dog and turned into a doggy-man like Spiderman!
but my doggy-tongue failed me in the third time.... Hahahah

===============================================
My Failed Cycling Experience During Weekend

On the Saturday Morning, I decided to go for ride to Yishun to meet up with Zhiqiang for a catch up session,
after a few struggle to pull myself out from my bed, geared myself with my new cycling jersey up....
Just when I stepped out with my Fatbike, it rains...
What a raining month..... Oh well, what can I do? back to bed... zzzz......
===============================================
Going out with my Mother

Since Monday I took Deepavali Off-in-Lieu, and my mother also on off too.
I can't go for hiking as my fat butt stuck onto my bed...
Let's accompany my mother to Chinatown.
beside me is the roommate at my Brother's house, named MeiQuan.
What a Handsome dude, attract many females colleagues at the workplace.
Stood in the center of Chinatown street, looking plain and fat...

As compared to him. Hahahah....
End my day with a cloud :)
Sorry for those randomness sharing above. :) Hope you have a nice and well-spent day ahead.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog