Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hobby - Wake my Butt up on weekend

Hi Blog,

Just to update my weekend activity and thought of the day. Recently I felt so tired.... Maybe because of the discovery of Big Bang Theory videos, I will watch one or two episodes every night and when I checked my watches... I left 5 hours of sleep but because I have not cycled for a while... SO I forced myself to get up to cycle.

The weather seemed good
Put up my shades for the first time and cycled to my quiet place to test my camera alone!


Acting cool
I glad that I made it, out of my bed and chill here.

Nice tiny little clouds


Try out EX_FR100 :)


a simple jump shot :D


Love how nice when come to selfie shot from the camera.
It makes you seem far than up close.

Even without holding it, can still take good nature picture.


I think I better do some reading because I spent too much time on taking pictures. Hahaha...
At least I did some workout today.

Quite slow, am I?
Then follow by Serangoon Swimming Pool for a swim.
This was my second time visiting this place.
Despite of feeling inferior at time... I will not give up myself by letting go. At least, I manage my own expectation and emotions. I should not let it go too deep or affect me greatly. I am still learning. Oh Heaven, please guide me, and I pray for more strength and wisdom.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog