Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jogging - Oct Decent Jog

Hey Blog,

Let's go for a short jog together! :D

Beautiful sky!
I don't want to give myself a second thought to laze on my bed, so I simply saw my mother still preparing our dinner. (thank you Mother)

Feeling great to workout without a second thought
It started to get dark... That's early...
This path will be closed sooner... I will miss this place...
Oh my...
I have finished the run
Last pose for the day XD
A picture of destruction by mankind
Good run :) Hope I can continue this
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog