Sunday, October 2, 2016

Swimming - Having Fun in Underwater

THIS IS SUNDAY YOH! BLOG!

Nice weather and sun, perfect for sun tanning. Feeling great because September was a busy month for me... Finally I got to relax! I shall take pictures with my new camera while waiting for my swimming buddy to arrive.

Check out the crowd :D

Love this shot - instead of charcoal face, my camera will light up for me. :D
Fat fat me
my First underwater picture
One of my favourite shot ever! :D
Many years ago, when I have lifeproof casing for iphone, I took my first underwater picture (above)
Now picture which took from my camera! :D

I love the colour preserved by FR100

Thumb up for FR100!
Warm water :3 nice!
this picture made me think a lot...
Look at how the layer of 'reality' distorted the truth...
If we take the 'surrounding' (material aspect) as truth...
We will always see the distorted form of us.
Ready to go, bro?
I wanted to sun tan, aren't you?
Nice weather today.... I wished I can stay longer.
Lay down and looked up the beautiful sky....
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog