Saturday, October 22, 2016

Swimming - Oct Dab Swim

Hi Blog,

Today is a short update on my workout weekend. Wilson and I went for a short swim together again.... We used to have a bigger group to swim but left two of us.... Most of them married and too tired to swim so thanks Wilson for travelling all the way from Punggol to Bishan to accompany me for a swim.

Breathe in and smile
Sadly... today Sun was blocked by clouds....  It was going to rain but the sky held itself until we left the pool. 
Oh yes! I have to show you this!
Thanks Stanley for giving me a Team instinct T-shirt.
I appreciated that. :) 
Suddenly I had a rush to do a dab move! Hahahaha!
Because I managed to find the history about this dab move,
and understood how it started.

Do check this channel out! He has many interesting topics on meme. :) Okay! It is a short post for the day. See you around!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog