Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cycling - Labour Day Ride

Hi blog, 

HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Tomorrow is a public holiday!!! :D How nice to have a day rest. :) This post, I will just share with you some pictures. Instead of laze on my bed, I decided to force myself for a cycling ride.

Have been awhile since I came here.
and take picture under this place :D
okay! 3..2...1! Smile! Jeffie!
what a quiet place to take picture and embrace the tranquil of that place. 
I feel happy to come here again.
recently I feel so much heavier on riding... it is my stamina... isnt that good...
just look at the monkey having fun, doing simple things.
I sat there thinking of life.
I just realised my jersey is wear off.
I can't wear this anymore... :(
Last pose of me in this jersey.
What a short trip.
I only stay there like 30 mins... Hope I can stay there longer.
Just relax and enjoy the holiday break, everyone.

blur blur picture

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog