Friday, May 20, 2016

Personal - Catch up with my Long Lost Primary School Friends

Hi Blog,

Today is a day which I have been waiting for - meet-up with my Long last primary school friends! It has been 20+ years since we last met. Right after we graduated from primary school, we hardly communicate especially for me, because I stayed in Bishan and I had to travel to Yishun, Peixin Primary school (Closed down....) after we graduated, I studied in Whitley Secondary School in Bishan and while my friends studied schools which locate at Yishun. 

the only image of our school left
On Top of that, we don't have internet or handphone and everyone busy with their new life.... so we lost in touch... But one of them, BaoHua, managed to get everyone together. :) After spamming our whatapps chat and confirmation, we decided to meet up. They decided to have it at one of the Seafood restaurant, even though I am a vegetarian but I will still go without eating much.

All meat thingy
but thanks God they have separate menus for vegetarian and I have FOOD to eat!


They have Great decent vegetarian food.
Here we are :)
Married and got kids. I don't have anything but I am there to update my brain with every faces. Miss everyone.

Happy ending and first after 20+ years meet-up

The enxt meet-up will be a durian fest :3
Yummy!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog