Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Product - Inflatable Hang-out Sofa

Hi Blog,

Recently I saw a video on Facebook about this product about Lamzac Inflatable Sofa. I was attracted by how easy to setup the air-filled sofa within less than 1 min.


From my previous experience with such product like inflatable bed (which my mother bought long time ago), will usually come with an electronic air pump. But this one is impressive. So I decided to do some research about it like pricing and reviews.

Here are what I had gathered so far.
- it is easy to setup
- weights 1.5kg
- around 1.8m in length
- can withstand 150kg of weight
- Check on this Fatboy.com for more detail
- Or this Laybeany.com too which costs US$59 (roughly S$80 excluded shipping fee)
- below is one promotional videos about it - looking Great!

So I wanted to buy one, but the price is my only hesitation. Then I saw a post in carousel by grabngo user. (Screen shot post below)

Saw this post by the seller
That costs $35 (the price will change depend on market rate, the seller claimed) so I decided to give it a try! After a few chat with the seller like I asked for personal feedbacks, she answered my questions and doubts patiently, so I decided to get one from her. :)

After payment, a week later, the product had arrived!

about 1 to 1.5kg 
Once I got the product, I put it to the test, trying out under a HDB flat, and attracted some residents - they were wondering what was I doing with that thing. But end up, I failed. I don't know how to trap enough air and lock the bag. So I decided to watch the video again to understand how it works.
this is how it looks like
a plastic inside the bag.
based on Grabngo user suggested, I can use my fan to catch more air and I did,
Ooooo this is how it closes the bag, Hmmmm it seems like I didn't roll enough,
done!
I love how airy and comfortable laying on it.Thanks to my tenant who helped me to capture this pic.
Overall experience, This product will definitely capture a lot of attention. It is not easy to set up for the first time, need a few tries to understand how it works. This inflatable sofa which I got, doesn't come along with pockets where I can put my things. I continued to do some research, I found this few websites which offer cheaper similar product - Taobao and Aliexpress
but for me, I have no regret getting it from grabngo from carousel because of her sincerity and patience.

So do try to get yours, it is something which it will come in handy!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog