Friday, April 29, 2016

Personal - My Ideal Hairstyle that I Dreamed of

Hi Blog,

Recently I happened to browse an instagram user, he has a wonderful hairstyle which I always dream to have... 

Look how soft and "anime" his hair is. Oh well.. Must compliment with a handsome face like hia... (no homo)
I looked back on my hair style and face.......... during my wefie session with my P6 pupils during their photography session.

Class 6A - happy batch
6D, no one wants to wefie with me TT^TT
6B - The active class

6C - Easy going group
To think through, I am no where can look as handsome as the instagram user.... And I can even style the hair as he does... because I don't have the head shape....


well.... for me... nature hairstyle is what I like.
I don't like my hair got oily, I love it clean and soft. I might not have the look and outstanding features which attract potential partner. Well... I just have to feel contented, at least I have decent look - not too awful, not too attractive, I am just a normal guy with Big Dream.

I will always remember that I am living my life mode is a Hard Mode. Live life to the fullest is all I need to learn.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog