Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Personal - Trying New Hairstyle

Hi blog,

During chinese new year I got this from chinese cracker
This is a short post. Recently I want to try out something new, I will try something for my hair.

my normal nature hairstyle
so I will go for hair cut.


going for haircut during work time. XD
okay! done!
what do you think? I comb up.
kind of annoying when I can't hold my hair...
somehow after washed my hair, I love nature freestyle
Tried for the second day... it took me more than 20 mins to comb it
dry my hair then gel it...
Third day. I gave up! XD
Hmmmm do you think I should keep up my new hairstyle?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog