Friday, April 27, 2018

Personal - Just Find Out

Hi Blog,

It will be a long post. After roughly four-six years of trying-to-workout (cycling, hiking, swimming) and watching over my food intake (calculative over calories and no soft drink); not as professional/discipline/intensive as those Greek gods or even spend time at the Church of Gym religiously. A ugly fat duck like me can never become a beautiful swan; maybe a fit nice body without my stupid nerdy face. I just don’t understand why I can't lose a bit of weight but gained more! Until recent, I found out my own problem!

Look at this example - with such plain-looking face will surely unfit for such beautiful body.
I remembered reading this statement online, "Everyone has different body types and conditions. So there is no one universal method for all." like example, some people can take pills and slim down, whereas some who can't. Some people can just eat whatever they want, they won't gain weight and still look great. Some people need to train very hard and result will come within less than two years but some will take five years. The list just goes on. For me, I just hope to lose some weight and maintain at acceptable weight range - at least 65% for health and 35% for aesthetic reason. (my time schedule or lifestyle is different from others so I can't let all go to shape my body; as I don't have a good looking face so don't need to waste time.) My weight was 75 kg.

(2017 picture) I had to breathe in to dream that I have a slim body.
During Oct 2017 to Dec 2017, I realised a smooth steady drop of my weight.
Oct 2017
Beginning of Nov 2017
End of Nov 2017
Mid of Dec 2017 (my Best result)
You may ask what is the magic? Disclaimer: I am not advertising any products, it is purely based on my experience. Below I will introduce a few products which I had tried. During Sep to Dec 2017, I had been taking this seed nutrition supplement from rain (link).

rain SOUL and CORE
All we need to do is to tear the package and drink. It's that simple!
rain SOUL - drink before you sleep for detoxification.
The benefits from rain CORE
The ingredients are actually quite impressive like black cumming seeds.
rain CORE for daily body needs.
The ingredients are also impressive like Kale, Spirulina and Aloe Vera daily!
Benefits of rain CORE
Overall rain seed nutrient supplement ingredients are really impressive - usually if you need to get some supplements from pharmacy, it will be a focus ingredient than this collective ingredients. And I really slimmed down within a short period. Honestly, it is really amazing! I studied it awhile and I noticed whether after I had a meal, my weight will increase slightly. So for all this time, why I gained weight, could be my constipation problem.

Thumb up for rain Seed Nutrient supplement
I have a bad digestive health since young, due to I used to gobble food than chewing. I always have a "bloated" feeling and a tummy bulge under my chest; and my daily output amount was limited. But after three months of drinking this, I felt flatten and my daily output amount was great. So I concluded the detoxification works on me!

But due to the skyrocket price-tag, I had to stop purchase this product and focused on alternated detoxification method.

Probiotic
Trying out
Look promising!
And Safe for Vegetarian to consume.
I also tried this too
Hope it works!
I read somewhere that taking probiotic daily will encourage better digestion and absorption. (link) After the first few days of consuming, I had a good output (not as good as rain) but after awhile, my output back to normal to limited amount... I got a bit depressed... I will try to finish this probiotic pills and tried something else.

一代女皇
I bought two months supply.
It is like a candy.
All the Chinese text ingredients - basically some jelly and probiotic
The candy shaped like a crown because of the Chinese name of this product.
This one was introduced by my tenant and it was affordable. This product (link) looks promising but I don't like the idea of a candy than pill (personal preference or placebo mindset) but I decided to give it a two months trial as my daily output is still decent but my weight still struck at 70kg... and after awhile, I don't feel bloated anymore!

If this candy thingy can't help much, I will go back to rain product to confirm it's magic. I shall stop here and keep it update in a new post here. (reserved post)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog