Saturday, April 7, 2018

Trip - Kbox Karaoke

Hi Blog,

At AEON Mall Kinta City, there is a family karaoke place - KBOX. SM helped to book this place to fulfill our promise many years ago and now we are doing it! We will sing our hearts out!

Entrance of Kbox
Because of it's name, Kbox, their interior looks like a cargo box.
Dart session too.
They have two floors singing boxes.
Rooms; boxes for singing session.
Interior of their room.
We are K-singers!
Trying to sing our best songs
And here, I recorded my favourite and related song. Pardon for my lousy singing, you may click here to listen to the original singer.
Overall - Kbox is a decent and quiet (undisturbed) family karaoke place. There isn't any free flow of drink or snack; just a nice space to contain our voices. :) Will come again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog