Saturday, April 7, 2018

Trip - Hollywood Hotel

Hi Blog,

Many years ago, we used to stay at one of our Ipoh friend's house and saved our expense. This time around, we decided to stay in one of their hotel which helped to boost their economic in someway.

Hollywood Hotel - interesting name. (link)
After we stepped in, we were greeted by the Hollywood theme.
Simple hall
With some Hollywood themed fixtures.
As if I was at Hollywood!
Clean stairway somehow reminded me of some scary movie.
Each room will have this movie clipper which made me imagining - every room will have their own 'action'. I wondered what kind of action behind these door... LOL
Hmmm, a window-less small room.
Very small room
A small toilet
And a mirror to spot a good looking fatso
I think... we have to share bed together.
Thanks EK for such an interesting place
Name card and address of this place
Overall, it was a small room, but in fact, there are rooms which are bigger than this and have window too. I guess it was our luck.

If you want windowed room, you need to get 'King' room, if not, you will get windowless room. In fact, windowless room is kind of interesting experience especially night time and it is very comfortable to sleep in when the room is total darkness.

Do take note that, now Malaysia government has new ruling. Any hotel night stay will have extra RM$10 charge per night on top of the room charge. Where does the money go to? sigh...

Night time movie session.....


One tired night, after filling myself with food and I dragged my body on the comfortable bed. Something creep into my room...
(with my broken lens, it created an eerie effect) I had a nightmare sensing something is watching me... but I just can't open my eyes. I sensed my greatest fear is watching... And I got abducted! Story has to end here because EK was back. LOL!

Updated on 28 Jul 2018
EK, ZQ and I went to Ipoh and stayed in the same hotel again. :) This time they gave us special room.

4 beds room :) Decent and clean room
Decent toilet size - no fantasy crap. :D
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog