Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Personal - SpiderNerd

Hi Blog,

Previously I tried out my Spider-man suit and failed miserably due to I can't zip up the back-zipper and without a face-shell. (post here)


So I did some research online and decided to try it again. Let's start by resolving back-zipper issue.

Back-Zipper
Here were some videos I found which might help me.



Now I understand the trouble that women have to go through in order to look good in their dresses. I also found someone did a demonstration on how to wear a suit.


HELLO! You made it too EASY (sarcastic) but I will try it out! I think I will try to get a shoelace myself and.................

Try 1 - String
I tried to tie a string to the zipper

But ugly back... (pardon for my fat body) so FAIL!
Try 2 - Ring
I decided to use a ring, you know the kind which holds your keys?.

It seemed working well for me but it damaged the hook... :(
Face-shell
Due to I don't wear it for any event so I won't invest a lot on the face-shell because it was too EXPENSIVE. So I decided to get a toy mask like these youtubers suggested.


I think I will get a Spider mask from toys-us. Here was how I looked like in it.

Cheese!
Oops I wore it, facing at the wrong way
but the webbing bump...
Let's remove it!
Slowly plucked out the webbing
Had to be careful with the pen knife
Slow but steady
DONE!
How I looked? OOPS still turned to the wrong side...
But better :)
I guess I won't spend too much money on a good face shell... I can't afford one good one, besides I won't be wearing this to the public and become a laughing joke. So a toy mask is good enough.

Still able to see the outline of my undies...
But still looked alright.
Have you ever seen a FatterMan?
How? Do you like it?
Okay, I shall undress myself and wash this suit because it smelled!... There was a lot of sweat and heat inside this suit. :) I will wear it again and post properly.

===============================================

On 5th Oct 2017, I decided to try on my spidey suit again. This time I will try to step out from my house to find a nicer background than my messy room.

Now it smelled better :)
OOPS, I had torn the finger fabric... sigh....
SUCCESS!
How do I look?
I loved how the faceshell works here. I guessed the faceshell is the IMPORTANT ITEM to cosplay as spidey.
I loved this shot a lot but my mask... it didn't look right...
But I felt so awesome in the suit; the cold floor and my skin were separated by a thin fabric!

A new hero emerged! - SpiderNerd
"My spider sense is tingling... my neighbors might pop out from their house!" SpiderNerd was wearing slippers. hahaha...
"Let's hide somewhere."
"Let's hide inside my blog!"
=============================================

Overall, I felt this suit was not the right measurement since I got it from carousell (My fatness will tear this apart). Despite the height matched mine, but the width especially my tummy isn't. As I will love to have an inbuild sole, separate eye lenses and a decent faceshell. I will save up and get the suit and faceshell I like from the zentaizone.

But... to think about it... I won't be wearing this suit or new suit in any near future. It will be a "WANT' than NEED, unless I have the physique. I will save the money for better use.

At least I had been a superhero before. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog