Saturday, September 2, 2017

Personal - Insomniac PS4 Spiderman Costume - Incomplete

Hi Blog,

Today I decided to buy something (wasteful depend on many people) which I always want to be a superhero - my favourite superhero (there are three: Captain America, Spider-man and Superman).

Why Spiderman? Because I felt Spiderman character just like me, who was nerd and loser in his normal life, but when he suited up or owned superpower, he was more confidence and be himself - be the one that he always want to be. I dreamed...

I got this Insomniac Spiderman Costume from Carousell.
Anyway the reason for getting it is because I love the white spider logo! You know I love white, right? And the seller was selling it cheap. Compare to zentaizone (link), I think I paid roughly the same price. anyway... Let's me try out right now.

Full suit laying down like a dead man
Attached face mask on the suit
OOPS! Broken... but I sewed it back.
It fitted me well but we have a problem....
I can't zip up my back.
If I put it up, I looked like a shxtty spiderman like this meme below.
I looked like Shxt!
I guessed I will have to get a faceshell (I will get a DIY faceshell by getting Iron Spider mask from eBay) or buy from Zentaizone if it has more discount (link)

Maybe you can check out this youtuber how awesome he looked when he suited up (Spidey will look great with a slimmer built unlike me.... I am fat like a log.)


My thought over my action on buying it... honestly... I love the suit but I don't see myself wearing it on any occasion... firstly... my fat figure doesn't fit well and people will be judgmental over it... To think again, I will rather get Captain America Costume (link) which I hope I will; if it got further discount. At least for Captain, people won't be disgusted.

Well... I guess due to I can't zip out without help, this made me kind of regretful... I guess I will keep it and get my face mask one day then post and pose again.

For any reader... Don't buy anything because it is cheap. Think again. For now, I will save up for Captain because it was COOL!


Anyway I had made a new update on the Spiderman costume. You may continue reading here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog