Sunday, September 1, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #102

Hi Blog,

For the past few years, I’ve been on a journey to stay fit while capturing moments of wearing different trisuits in the same spot. This one is my #102 trisuit post, it still amazes me how what started as a small gesture has now become a motivating factor in my life. Looking back at my #1 in March 2018, I realize that it had been six years already!

Yeah, it might seem a little strange, but each photo serves as a reminder that I'm taking care of myself - whether I'm going for a run or just keeping track of my progress.
It's my way of acknowledging my dedication and reminding myself that even the smallest actions, such as getting ready for a run in my trisuit, can have a big impact.



Sometimes, the little things we do, no matter how small or silly they seem, are the very things that keep us moving forward. And that’s worth recognizing.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog